For you who spend a few days in our région or who like reblochon cheese, we propose a recipe of a very very good dish called tartiflette.
Preparation: 25 min and cooking time: 15 min.
For 4 servings
- 1 Reblochon of Savoie
- 100ml of crème fraiche
- 300ml of dry white wine
- 1 onion
- 150g of strips of pork fat
- salt and pepper.
- Cook the potatoes for approximately 20 min in salted water.
- Peel ans finely chop the onion, fry with the lardons in a very hot frying pan until golden brown. Add salt and pepper.
- Next, add liquid in the form of white wine and let it reduce.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (Th. 6-7).
- Peel the potatoes, dice them. Mix the potatoes with the onions, lardons and creme fraiche, adjust the seasoning.
- Pour the mixture in an ovenproof dish and place the reblochon cut into txo on top, with the crust side facing up.
- Place into the oven for approximately 10-15 min, until the reblochon is melted.
- You can serve the tartiflette with a green salad. Have a nice dinner!